Monday, April 21, 2014

The Beauty Evolution Of Kate Bosworth.


 

Give me Kate Bosworth's skin any day, pretty please!

I've compiled a small list of my most loved beauty looks. She is the queen of the "natural look", opting for a 
dewy complexion, nude lip and a shimmer of bronzer or a pale pink blush on the apples of the cheeks on most occasions. 

MY PICKS:

BECAUSE she has those incredible eyes - one blue, one half hazel - due to being born with heterochromia 
iridim, I love when her skin is a little bit more bronzed, her foundation is slightly heavier and dewy, 
her eyelashes are separated and long, she is wearing a coral lip and she has a dusting of pink on her 
cheeks for a more formal look. Just like in the first image (wearing Proenza Schouler).
I also really love when she is more polished - hair pulled back, clear, even skin and a bright, bold lip.

FOR every day, I like that she has a very basic look - an even, dewy complexion, groomed eyebrows, 
a bit of mascara to lengthen the lashes, a stroke of bronzer across the cheeks and gloss on the lips and 
she's done. With flawless, youthful skin like hers, she doesn't need to put in a lot of effort or use an 
extensive amount of products to achieve an effortless look.
A messy, 'naturally' wavy hair do tops off the look.

Most of my make up and hair inspiration comes from Kate Bosworth. I feel that she always looks immaculate, 
but more importantly for me, as I am someone who isn't the most skilled or knowledgable when it comes to 
make up, Kate's looks are achievable and completely my style.
What are your favourite beauty looks on Bosy?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she amazing! Love that she always look stunning with very little make up.